Sunday, May 13, 2012

More Healing Work - Quick Note

I did another sound healing session on my Mate today. He wasn't having any specific physical pain complaints this time. I had the feeling that I should be working in His solar plexus. I asked Him if there was an area He would like me to work in and He told me to focus on His solar plexus (without me communicating the feeling I had.)
During this healing I learned that an open 'E' sound works better for cleansing or removing negative energy and and 'O' sound works better for drawing in positive or healing energy.
At one point I moved up and was focusing on an higher part of the body were it would normally be a higher tone. But because the intent was focused very directly on an aspect of His energy the tone ended up being lower because it was on His "wavelength" (for at lack of a better term at this time) which are lower than are natural for me. I can't fully work within His tone range for a full healing, though that would probably be preferable.

The results were a better mood for us both (we were both kinda grumpy pants today). He reports feeling more centered and "in the moment" as well as clearing of the sinuses and soothing of a scratchy throat. His self esteem has been much higher since also, he just reported. Pretty good results given there were at least 3 interruptions from my 5yo lol.

*Edit to add* At the end of the healing I was given (from where I do not know for sure, I suspect His soul) the phrase "Find your beauty, to find your strength" to give to Him. I did not analyze or question it, I just said it loud and clear. He later told me the first thing that came to His mind was The Tree of Life. I am only vaguely familiar with The Tree of Life because of my work with the MM. He explained to me that going up The Tree of Life, Beauty comes before Strength. This spoke the Him and He had a couple realizations and worked through some things which I will not share details about here. Even better results that I first thought!

No comments: