Saturday, May 5, 2012

Learning to heal?

Healing is something I know I have the capacity to do. Over the past year I have done some healing work on my Mate. This healing is really very intimate and sexually based. I'm able to read Him and the healings so far have been effective. I am happy to be able to help Him. But have felt sightly disappointed that this was not a type of healing I could not readily share with others. Though I feel I could heal others in a similar way, I would not feel comfortable doing this type of healing on someone unless I was already intimate with them.
In March I revived some healing work from Robert for some chronic physical pain I had, then also some emotional pain. Later in March he also taught me the Manifestation Meditation (MM). Since then I have been using what I leaned from Robert to heal myself, with amazing results on the emotional end. 
There have been fairly good results on the physical end as well but I have still at times been struggling with physical pain. This week I have have been trying to manage some mid-back pain. Wednesday of this week the pain was so bad I was on the verge or crying and getting sick. I took some time to meditate and stretch; I through in a bit of sound resonating with good results. Low tones took that pain to a duel rowr and I was able to make it through the rest of my day. The next day my back was still bothering me so tried more sound resonating. I just so happened to learn basic Tibetan overtone singing (similar to but not exactly the same as throat singing) during my four years in high school choir. This time I used these techniques and for an longer period of time (45min or so). I used low tones at the very bottom of my vocal range. This time I ended up with amazing results; the pain was not just managed but gone! This is by far my most successful physical self-healing to date. 
Today I had the opportunity to try this healing out on my Mate who has been having some neck pain. I used massage as well (which i had already tried by itself with little results) Again Very good results! His neck feels much better and He and over all felt very good after. When we spoke afterwards He expressed that He was impressed by the tones and the results. I also felt quite good after. I feel that this technique was more directly effective on physical pain than what I have done in the past with Him that focused more on the emotional aspects. 
I am excited that I may be learning to heal in a way the I can help heal more people with as well! Though I do not feel I am ready for that just yet. 

No comments: